Dr. Bill Annable is an Associate Professor in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Waterloo. He is interested in the fluid and sediment transport mechanics of rivers and how human activities affect change in river form and function. He has spent the past two decades also applying his research interests towards innovative and ecologically robust river rehabilitation projects. One particular area of ongoing research is investigating the detailed bio-physical relationships between aquatic habitat niches and fluid flow (surface water and groundwater) and bed material transport.
- Fellow, Canadian Rivers Institute
- Associate Professor, Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Waterloo, ON
- BSc, BES, MSc, PhD (University of Waterloo)
- MSc (University of Guelph)
- PhD (Colorado State University)