The Economics and Environmental Policy Research Network is seeking academic research projects
The Economics and Environmental Policy Research Network (EEPRN) is seeking academic research project proposals in the following research areas:
- Policies for a Low Carbon Economy;
- Innovation & Competitiveness;
- Conservation (including species at risk protection);
- Data Set Development & Linkages
This is an opportunity to:
- Produce research to advance innovative policies relevant to Environment and Climate Change Canada’s mandate;
- Present your research to a policy and academic audience at the annual EEPRN Research Symposium in Spring 2017.
To be eligible:
- Proposals may be submitted by faculty, graduate students, or post-doctoral fellows;
- Research projects must be completed by March 2017;
- Proposals generally not exceeding $25,000 per year will be considered for funding.
Deadline is Sunday February 28, 2016, 11:59 pm EST.